Customer Service and Order Fulfillment Specialist
Our small, employee-oriented business is looking to add another member to our team. If you’re a candidate who likes to mix it up between being on your feet working physically and being at their desk, this might be the position for you.
Who we are:
We’re a small, family-run company that’s been in business for 30 years. Our mail-order company services the rescue community, and we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, an employee-friendly work environment, and a team atmosphere. We work hard but love what we do.
Your contribution to our team:
As a Customer Service & Order Fulfillment Specialist, you would be involved in multiple aspects of our Customer Service and Order Fulfillment operations, including:
- Picking, Packing, and Shipping Orders
- Re-Stocking, Organizing, and Cleaning Warehouse
- Production of Training Materials
- Troubleshoot shipping issues
- Speak to customers on the phone and over email to process new customer orders and quotes
- Respond to customers questions
- Other projects as necessary including computer database, internet research, and other tasks
What you’ll need to be successful:
As our ideal candidate, you should be a motivated team player who puts customers first. In addition, you should have experience:
- Delivering Extraordinary Service
- Building Open and Honest Relationships with Coworkers, Industry Partners, and Customers.
- Taking the initiative and Problem Solving
- Have good computer skills, including proficiency in excel, internet research, and email
- Be detail savvy & highly organized
- Have excellent communication skills, including verbally and in writing.
- Be able to think on your feet or the phone
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour