- The Simulaids Randy 9000 is an optimal training tool, with size, weight and movement realistically imitating a human
- The manikin is made from rugged polyethylene parts that allow for the addition of varying amounts of weight to each of the pieces
- You may add water, sand, or any other substance as long as you can empty the substance out of the parts
- Even when filled to 250 pounds, Randy 9000 will still float, allowing for realistic water training for swiftwater and boat-based rescue
- The empty manikin is easily moved and stored when training is completed. Each sealed piece is assembled with stainless steel hardware
- The range of motion of the joints, including bending at the waist, mimics real life. Randy 9000 may be used in all weather conditions and the joint design protects rescuers’ fingers
- Shipping weight: 68 lbs.
The full line of Simulaid manikins are available by special order.