- All-season, ice rescue, swiftwater flotation device
- Deck pad black 3/8″ thick PVC with texture for traction
- Adequate rocker and channels on the bottom surface work like little surfboard fins, allowing the rider to have more control
- Multiple holes in the hull (nose and tail) for rope attachments
- Multiple hand grips outline the board perimeter
- Webbing and threaded attachment points are rated at 5000 lbs. for pullout strength
- Buoyancy:120 lbs.
- Materials: rotomolded, superlinar polyethylene – hollow core with vent drain plug
- Dimensions: 55″ x 24″ x 6″
- Weight: 18 lbs.
NOTE: This board is not designed to be attached to a PWC
Oversized shipping charges apply
The use of these boards in rescue situations and recreational use requires training.