This bag is designed to be hands-free storage around your waist for quick deployment at any time. The bag fits into a zippered pouch with a Velcro closure and is secured to your waist for your safety. To use, open the Velcro flap and pull the throwbag free with one hand. The belt and pouch stays attached to you, deploying only the rope and the mini throwbag. If needed, the belt has a quick-release buckle to make sure the rescuer is safe from hazards or entanglement in the water.
The RQ3 Gear throwbags are all made of high-tech nylon fabric that is tough, long-lasting, ultraviolet resistant and fast-drying. All our bags feature a handle over the top and a reverse taper for easy loading. Rescue Source has adopted the clean rope principle which is a safety practice that leaves out knots whenever possible. By doing this, we no longer knot the held-end of our throwbags.
- Hands-free storage attaches to your waist
- Bag fits into a zippered pouch with Velcro closure
- Bag can be deployed without unzipping pouch
- Comes with RQ3 Mini Throwbag
- Quick-release belt to make sure you’re snag-free in the water
- 50 ft of rope
Rope Choice Difference
- 1/4 inch Polypropylene rated at 1200 lbs/5.4kN
- 1/4 inch UltraLine™ rated at 1200 lbs/5.4kN