UL Classified to NFPA 1983 General Use
CE EN 241 Class A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, EAC
- With anti-panic function, the I’D self-braking descender is primarily designed for technical rescue
- It has an ergonomic handle that allows convenient descent control
- The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error
- The auto-lock system allows users to position themselves without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device
- Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle
- The safety gate allows the rope to be installed with the device remaining connected to the harness
- Weight: 1.16 lbs.
- WWL (working load limit): 600 lbs.