CE EN 12841 type C, EN 341, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
The Petzl MAESTRO is a descender designed for technical rescue operations. It facilitates manipulation of heavy loads, for lowering or hauling, and may be used in both the primary system or in a back-up belay. This versatility allows rescuers to adapt to any situation they may encounter on the rescue scene.
- Ergonomic handle
- Integrated braking
- Integrated progress-capture pulley has a large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings
- AUTO-LOCK system
- 2 sizes available
MAESTRO S Descender:
- Rope compatibility: 10.5 – 11.5 mm
- WLL (working load limit): 551 lbs.
MAESTRO L Descender:
- Rope compatibility: 12.5 – 13 mm
- WLL (working load limit): 617 lbs.