Ideal for rescue and rope access, this anodized carabiner’s patented key-lock design does not hang up when unclipping from your harness or web. An optimized D-shape maximizes its strength, and its wide gate opening fits over 1-inch (25 mm) diameter railings, unusual for a carabiner this compact and light. Safety indicators etched on the gate augment easy one-hand operation. Gate choices include the traditional Screw-Lock, the 3 stage Auto-lock, and the Manual Lock which takes a quarter-turn to lock and two actions to unlock. Manual-Lock and Auto-Lock versions are available with a removable keeper pin for use with lanyards or for terminating escape or RIT lines. Every carabiner is proof loaded.
Choose from these lock styles and finishes below
- CA5060N Screw Lock Brite 1 in. 6,294 lbf.(28kN) 2.6 oz.
- CA5061N Screw Lock Black 1 in. 6,294 lbf.(28kN) 2.6 oz.
- CA5062N Screw Lock Orange 1 in. 6,294 lbf.(28kN) 2.6 oz.
- CA5063N Manual Lock Slate 1 in. 6,519 lbf.(29kN) 2.8 oz.
- CA5064N Manual Lock with Keeper Orange 1 in. 6,969 lbf.(31kN) 3.6 oz.
- CA5065N Auto Lock Red 1 in. 6,519 lbf.(29kN) 2.8 oz.
- CA5066N Auto Lock with Keeper Red 1 in. 6,969 lbf.(31kN) 3.6 oz.
Available for shipment to U.S. addresses only