RQ3 Max-Wear gloves are designed for the rigors of rescue work. Whether in the water or on the side of a cliff, these rescue gloves will do the job! Each glove is made with an anatomically designed Kevlar palm panel to create a superior grip and deliver maximum protection even when wet. Reinforced finger panels allow you to perform highly dexterous tasks in a confident and comfortable manner. Features a molded knuckle protector for shock-absorption over lightweight, breathable stretch fabric. All parts are sewn with 100% Kevlar thread for long life.This is one tough glove!
- Designed for water and rope work
- Kevlar palms and fingers
- Molded knuckle protection for shock-absorbing protection
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit
- Puncture and cut resistant
- Soft and lightweight, breathable stretch material on back of hand