RQ3 Max-Wear gloves are designed for the tough demands of rescue work. In the water or on the side of a cliff, these gloves will do the job! Kevlar is one of the most durable and tough fabrics made today. We work directly with the manufacturer on the design and specifications to produce a glove for the rigors of rescue work. Each rescue glove is made with an anatomically designed Kevlar palm panel to create a superior grip and deliver maximum protection against cuts and punctures even when wet. Reinforced finger panels allow you to perform highly dexterous tasks in a confident and comfortable manner. Featuring our molded knuckle protector for shock-absorption over lightweight, breathable stretch fabric for comfort. All parts are sewn with 100% Kevlar thread for long life.
- Designed for water and rope work
- Kevlar palms and fingers
- Molded knuckle protection for shock-absorbing protection
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit
- Puncture and cut resistant
- Soft and lightweight, breathable stretch material on back of hand