The Mark V Hose Inflation System is the standard with many swiftwater and ice rescue teams. The kit contains both a cap and plug end, which are made of aluminum and powder coated for durability. These fit Standard 2-1/2 inch NST hoses (System designed for 50 ft. of hose). The kit also contains a pre-set safety relief valve on the cap, universal quick connecting system, and a fill hose with SCBA high pressure valve and wheel. This makes filling from your SCBA tank easy and safe. There are tie downs on both the male and female caps for securing safety lines. When the hose is filled with air it floats and remains rigid enough to be passed to a victim or across a stream.
- 2 1/2″ NH Standard female aluminum hose cap with tie down for securing safety lines.
- 2 1/2″ NH Standard male aluminum hose cap with standard quick disconnect to attach filler hose. There is also a tie down on this end for securing a safety line.
- Pressure relief valve set at 35-40lbs. for safety.
- Shield to protect fittings.
- SCBA high pressure valve and wheel with hose so you can fill from your own high pressure SCBA bottles.
- Powder coated for durability.
- Custom storage and carrying case