The patented locking mechanism in our updated CSR2 Pulley™ is easy to release under load, creating much greater efficiency with the lowering and raising necessary to a confined space rescue. The machined aluminum swivels at both ends of the system eliminating any potential twisting of the lines. This system is also an excellent choice for confined space entry or rope access work where a heavy-duty pulley system is desired. System comes completely reeved and packed into its storage bag ready to use.
- All-new stronger, lighter-weight design
- Available with either 11 mm (7/16 in) or 12.5 mm (1/2 in) Static-Pro Lifeline
- Systems are UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) – General Use
- CSR2 Pulley MBS 46 kN (10,341 lbf) / CSR2 Double Pulley MBS 45 kN (10,116 lbf)
- Machined from solid block of high-grade aluminum
- Includes (2) ProSeries® Aluminum Screw-Lock Carabiners, MBS 47 kN (10,566 lbf) – General Use
- Includes 5 ft of 4 mm (5/32 in) nylon accessory cord to remotely control the locking mechanism