UL Classified to NFPA 1983 General Use
Rescuers working in the most demanding circumstances will appreciate the ProSeries Aluminum Carabiners, the first aluminum carabiners to meet NFPA strength requirements for General Use. Combining high performance with minimum weight, these carabiners significantly reduce the weight of a rescuer’s gear while maintaining the highest possible margin of safety. The patented key-lock design eliminates snagging when removing the carabiner from your harness, and a redesigned gate provides a full 1.1 inch (28 mm) opening on the standard size version and a 2.1 inch (53 mm) opening on the XL version. Gate choices include the traditional Screw-Lock, an easy-to-open-with-one-hand Auto-Lock, an innovative Manual-Lock, and an ANSI-certified (Z359.12) gate. All of the XL carabiners have a removable keeper pin.
Every carabiner is proof loaded. Serial numbers on every carabiner.
Choose from these lock styles and finishes:
- CA3221 Screw Lock D-Shape | Brite | 1.1″ Gate Opening | 47 kN | 5 oz.
- CA3233 Auto Lock D- Shape | Red | 1.1″ Gate Opening | 40 kN | 5.3 oz.
- CA3262 Manual Lock D-Shape | Slate | 1.1″ Gate Opening | 40 kN | 5.3 oz.
- CA3241 XL Screw Lock D-Shape | Brite | 2.1″ Gate Opening | 46 kN | 9.4 oz.
- CA3253 XL Auto Lock D-Shape | Red | 2.1″ | 41 kN | 10.2 oz.
- CA3273 XL ANSI Gate (ANSI Certified Z359.12) | Red | 2.1″ Gate Opening | 41 kN | 11.36 oz.