This PFD is intended for rescuers in the hot zone. The Universal Swift Water Rescue Vest is a high buoyancy (25lbs) USCG approved Type V SAR PFD. The MRV150v02 has been developed with ongoing feedback from the water rescue community and has been designed specifically to meet the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs of rescue professionals facing the challenges of swift water.
With an easy to adjust donning system and layered flotation foam, this vest provides a comfortable and secure fit, which improves operational performance both in and out of the water. The jacket includes a rescue belt attached to the PFD that wraps around the rescuer with a quick-release buckle. The quick-release chest harness is releasable under load if the rescuer needs to escape the system. This is intended for rescuers that have proper training for a specialized PFD.
- Design flotation: 25 lbs.
- Chest size: 30″ – 58″
- Color: Hi-Vis
- Front zip and buckle entry system
- Seven adjustment points for fit
- SOLAS reflective tape on front and back of jacket
- Drag handle
- 500-denier Cordura shell
- MOLLE webbing on both shoulders, pockets and back
- For live bait scenarios: harness with 2″ webbing and has a 2″ quick-release rescue belt with stainless steel ring
- Velcro panel for attaching ID patches
- Two large self-draining pockets hold most radios
- Webbing loop in pocket
- Compatible with the NRS Swiftwater Tow Tether