Designed for water rescue professionals working in the most demanding environments, the NRS Rapid Responder PFD features a MOLLE attachment system to provide unlimited customization for safely carrying the rescue hardware and accessories needed to meet individual needs..
- Constructed with 400-denier Ripstop Nylon to handle unexpected snags and debris often experienced in rescue situations.
- Four-panel chest design for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement with a single, thin panel of foam in the back.
- Zippered front entry for quick on and off with backup buckles for added security under stress.
- MOLLE accessory attachment system for creating your own customized storage solutions.
- Interconnected webbing creates a harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios.
- Interior silicone-coated webbing strip on the bottom of the jacket prevents ride up.
- Integrated connection points for leg straps (sold separately).
- 2″ quick-release rescue belt with stainless steel ring for live bait and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- SOLAS reflective elements for safer night ops.
- Two 4″x 4″ hook-and-loop patches on the chest and one 10.5″ x 4″ across the back shoulder for departmental placarding.
- Sizing: Universal (30″ – 58″)
- Colors: Red or Hi-Vis
- Weight: 3.15 lbs
- Design flotation: 22 lbs
- Outer fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry system: Front zip
- Lash Tabs: 2 – Front
- Adjustment System: 4 – Side, 2 – Shoulder, 2 – Waist
- SOLAS reflective strips
- Quick-release harness
- Tether attachment point
- Webbing loops for leg straps (sold separately)
- Placarding patches
- MOLLE accessory attachment system
Click to login and receive automatic discounted prices on NRS products. https://rescuesource.com/my-account