Why pump by hand if you don’t have to? Let the NRS Blast Inflator Pump do the work for you. Its compact size and rugged durability will last for years.
- This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 1.5 psi for a fast and easy inflation (For many inflatable crafts you’ll still want to have a hand pump for top-off to full pressure and to take along with you on the water)
- Comes with an adapter to fit a wide variety of valve types
- Inlayed rubber insulates from heat and sound while providing a more secure grip
- 12 foot power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle
- There is a small hole in the pump nozzle which is there to prevent back pressure buildup that can cause the pump to overheat
- The electrical clamps allow quick and easy connection to your vehicle’s battery
- Never operate the Blast Pump with vehicle motor running – it can damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
- Do not block the small hole in the pump nozzle. It is there to bleed off back pressure. Blocking it can cause the pump to overheat and burn out the motor.
- Using this pump continuously for more than 20 minutes can cause it to overheat. Please allow cool down time between uses.
- Action: Inflate only
- Power: 12-Volt
- Max. Inflation: 1.5 psi
- Dimensions: 5.5
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 year
- Includes: Valve adapter
- Features: Electrical clamps and 12 foot power cord