Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced technologies, the WRSI Current Helmet is anything but basic. Combined with a plush inner lining, it can’t be beat in safety or comfort.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain
- Colors: Hi-Vis, Red, White or Matte Black
- Sizes: S/M (20.9″-22″); M/L (22″-23.2″) or L/XL (23.2″-24.4″)
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- Weight: Size M/L 1.45 lbs.
- Shell material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
- Liner material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
- Vented: Yes
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- 3 ventilation/drain holes
Click to login and receive automatic discounted prices on NRS products. https://rescuesource.com/my-account