U.S. Army approved, the OSS is ideal as a spinal immobilization/extrication device. It also meets the established criteria for immobilizing a seated patient. An ideal companion for the Sked® Stretcher System, when properly used, provides for safe removal of patients without doing further damage to the spine. The unique criss-crossing shoulder strap design provides superior immobilization without restricting breathing. The OSS folds and slips inside a rolled-up Sked® Stretcher in its backpack bag. When used with the Sked® Stretcher the OSS ensures critical spinal rigidity during transport.
Weight: 10 lbs 1.6 oz (4.600 kg)
- Can be re-configured to retract and immobilize the shoulders
- Easy access to the patient’s chest and abdomen
- Use in place of a conventional short backboard
- Doubles as a hip or leg splint
- Collar strap/head padding/forehead restraint (disposable covers)
Oversized freight charge applies