Lightweight seat harness for suspended rescue
FALCON is a lightweight seat harness with a metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waist belt and the leg loops during suspended rescue. It features a waist belt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached.
- Textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- 4 equipment loops
- Weight: 1.85 lbs (size 0); 1.88 lbs (size 1); 1.95 lbs (size 2)
- Size 0 Waist belt: 25.6″-31.5″ and Leg loops 17.3″-23.2″
- Size 1 Waist belt: 27.6″-36.6″ and Leg loops 18.5″-24.4″
- Size 2 Waist belt: 32.7″-47.2″ and Leg loops 19.7″-25.6″