Lightweight seat harness for suspended rescue
FALCON is a lightweight seat harness designed for rescue operations involving suspension. Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and leg loops. The design is lightweight and comfortable, joining the slim, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops with 3D foam padding, which provides an optimal balance between low weight and comfort, as well as reduced bulk for use while standing, moving, or hanging. The DOUBLEBACK PLUS self-locking buckles on the waistbelt and the FAST LT buckles on the leg loops allow for easy and quick donning and adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL L chest harness to be attached.
- Textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- 4 equipment loops
- Weight: 1.85 lbs (size 0); 1.88 lbs (size 1); 1.95 lbs (size 2)
- Size 0 Waist belt: 25.6″-31.5″ and Leg loops 17.3″-23.2″
- Size 1 Waist belt: 27.6″-36.6″ and Leg loops 18.5″-24.4″
- Size 2 Waist belt: 32.7″-47.2″ and Leg loops 19.7″-25.6″