With Basic 3-Point Connection
- Use of PWC and sled is to get victim out of danger to shore in quick time
- Durable, molded polyethylene hull
- Capacity 397 lbs. or two adults
- Tapered tail makes it easier to place unconscious, handicapped, or incapacitated victims onto the deck of the sled
- Eight hand grips are made from 5000 lbs. test nylon webbing, over-molded with proprietary, flexible elastomers
- Handgrips are anchored to the sled hull using 7000 lbs. test brass mold-in inserts and stainless fasteners that will not rust
- Fasteners are secured from backing out using Lok-tite
- Dimensions: 63″ x 37″ x 3.85″
- Weight: 48 lbs., attached to PWC: 55 lbs.
Oversized shipping charges apply.
The use of these boards in rescue situations and recreational use requires training.