This full-featured pulley has contrasting anodized aluminum side plates, stainless steel axle and lightweight nylon sheave to maximize efficiency and provide the best strength to weight ratio. Ideal for alpine climbers and mountaineers who want the lightest strongest pulley available at an exceptional price point. This diminutive, featherweight belies its solid strength and efficiency when used in 2 to 1 systems. It has the required prusik minding capability for use in 3-to-1 Z-system (which means it makes it easier to haul up heavy stuff without popping a vein, or to lower heavy stuff without dropping it!).
A smooth running 1.25″ nylon sheave runs on a stainless steel rivet axle, and the color-contrasting aluminum side plates rotate for easy rope insertion and removal. Easy to use, easy to carry – a great palm-sized partner on the mountain and nearly anywhere else!
This pulley is not suitable for use on ziplines, cables, or traverses with steep slopes.
- Stronger than most of the similar-sized pulleys on the market
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm
- Solid side plates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snags
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement at any point along the rope
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance at low cost
- Type: Single
- Axle: Stainless steel
- Material: High-quality aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.70″ x 1.75” x 1.07”
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52g)
- Max. Rope: 1/2” (13mm)
- Sheave: 1.20” Delrin
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22kN (4,946 lbf)