A high-floating life jacket with customizable accessory features, the NRS Big Water Guide PFD gives private and working boaters peace of mind in big water.
- The Big Water Guide is a type III, high profile PFD delivering 22.9 lbs of flotation.
- Quick-drying 400-denier ripstop nylon shell for brighter color retention and durability.
- PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility.
- Eight adjustment points securely hold the PFD in place and allow for individual fits.
- Two zippered pockets with fleece-lined hand-warmer pouches behind.
- Two purposefully placed lash tabs. One on the front for a rescue knife and one on the back to attach a strobe.
- Webbing tab on user’s right secures a whistle for quick access.
- Solas reflective tape throughout for added visibility.
- Features one MOLLE field on user’s right to customize accessories based on need.
- Leg strap compatible to add extra security in big water. (Leg straps sold separately.)
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
XS/M Fits chest sizes 30 – 42″
L/XXL Fits chest sizes 40 – 58″