- This item is a pair of straps made with strong nylon webbing with quick-release buckles that help keep you nice and secure while being easy to get in and out of
- Adjustable straps fit people of all ages and sizes.
- Leg Straps fit in loops on the NRS Big Water Guide PFD and NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD. They may also fit other life jackets with strap loops or sleeves specifically designed for the attachment of leg straps.
- Remember, leg straps are an extra safety measure and not a substitute for a poorly fitted life jacket.
- To install the straps, thread both of them through the webbing loop in the back of the jacket. Then thread one strap through the webbing loop at the bottom of the left front panel and the other one through the loop at the bottom of the right front panel
- Sold in pairs
- Material: nylon strap, plastic side-pinch buckle
- Dimensions: 45″ L x 1/2″ W
Click to login and receive automatic discounted prices on NRS products. https://rescuesource.com/my-account