The RQ3 Gear throwbags are all made of high-tech nylon fabric that is tough, long-lasting, ultraviolet-resistant and fast-drying. All our bags feature a handle over the top and a reverse taper for easy loading. Rescue Source has adopted the clean rope principle which is a safety practice that leaves out knots whenever possible. By doing this, we no longer knot the held-end of our throwbags.
- This bag is designed to be compact in size
- Fits 50′ of ¼” diameter rope of your choice
- It comes with a Fastek Buckle to easily attach to your PFD or belt
- Has internal foam flotation that keeps the bag floating in the water
Rope Choice Difference:
- ¼” Polypropylene rated at 1200 lbs/5.4kN
- ¼” Ultraline rated at 2495 lbs/11.1kN