Conveniently worn around your waist, the Guardian Wedge Waist Throw Bag is always at your fingertips, whether you’re in a boat or scouting a rapid.
- A waist bag with quick-release belt holds a compact, removable throw bag
- The outer bag has a wide hook-and-loop flap and a zipper to facilitate removing the inner bag
- Drainage holes in the bag expel water quickly
- Removable Wedge Throwbag has foam flotation to keep it on top of the water, mesh sides for drainage and drying, and reflective taping for increased visibility
- A quick-release buckle on the adjustable waist belt ensures safe exit in an emergency
- The internal throw bag comes completely free from the waist belt
- Webbing loops along the belt allow you to attach carabiners
- Compact in size 7-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- 55 ft of rope
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag’s strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
Rope Choice Difference
- ¼” Polypropylene rated at 1200 lbs/5.4kN | Guardian bag is red
- ¼” Ultraline rated at 2495 lbs/11.1kN | Pro Guardian bag is yellow
Click to login and receive automatic discounted prices on NRS products. https://rescuesource.com/my-account