The SMC FLEX was originally designed for the demanding Technical Fire Rescue market as a canvas replacement. But after using and sharing the FLEX we realized it is much more than just the ultimate in configurable rope management and protection. We realized the FLEX is flexible in its uses and the only limitation is your own imagination. The FLEX can be used in a magnitude of configurations providing solutions for an ever growing amount of problems you might face while in the field or around the house. Use a stand-alone FLEX or connection multiple FLEX pads with the FLEX Clips to helps solve everyday problems.
The FLEX Kit includes two FLEX pads and two FLEX Clips which will allow you to connect the FLEX pads together and provides increased surface area.
- Made from an ultra-lightweight, durable, abrasion-resistant plastic
- Inter-connectable to configure into any form or fashion desired for when a longer or wider surface area is needed
- Adaptable; can wrap about itself for protection objects from ropes, can be connected in sandwich fashion to form a rope channel, and so much more
- 100% recyclable
- Protect moving and non-moving ropes / webbing from abrasive edges
- Protect trees or anchors from damaging ropes / webbing
- Safely and efficiently redirect rope around obstacles
- Separate moving or static lines
- Material: plastic
- Color: White
- 16″ x 8″ x 4″
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Holes are sockets that with Flex Clips allow multiple Flex Pads to be attached to each other
Flex Clips sold separately Item# RL4510