Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALs, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit.
- 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
- Heavy-duty, non-marking lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain.
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
- When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice
- Whole sizes: 6-15
- Gender sizing: Unisex
- Material upper: 5 mm neoprene
- Sole: Heavy-duty lug sole
- Marking sole: No
- Insole: 7 mm neoprene
- Closure system: Laces and ankle strap
- Taped seams: No
- Synthetic leather and rubber reinforced wear areas
- 2.4 lbs (for a size 9 pair)
Click to login and receive automatic discounted prices on NRS products. https://rescuesource.com/my-account