Rugged, wet environments require traction and stability unique from your basic wetshoe or bootie. The NRS Storm Boot is purpose-built for enhanced breathability and quick-drying performance, with a perforated insole to drain excess moisture and a rubber sole for sticky traction.
- Constructed with technical, high abrasion-resistant polyurethane and synthetic rubber overlays.
- Heavy-duty non-marking HyperGrip® lugged rubber sole for unmatched traction in varied terrain.
- Designed for enhanced stability and support.
- Fast drying mesh upper and a 5 mm perforated insole for maximum breathability and quick draining.
- YKK® AquaGuard® ankle zipper and a gusseted tongue keep dirt, rocks and debris out.
- Laces offer adjustable fit.
- Features a swim fin tab on the heel.
|Weight:||Size 10 is 3 lbs|
|Material Upper:||Polyester mesh, polyurethane and synthetic rubber|
|Insole:||Perforated 5 mm|
|Closure System:||Lace and ankle zipper|
|Features:||Swim fin tab on back of heel