The NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent choice for swiftwater emergency work. Its compact shape and light weight are perfect for kayakers.
- 2″ mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 70′ of 1/4″ polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 950 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag’s strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.